York & Lancaster Offices
Matt joined ROCK Commercial Real Estate in 2015 as a Project Coordinator, and was promoted to Brokerage Advisor in the same year. Matt is located in ROCK’s Lancaster office, where he focuses on multiple sectors including office sales/leasing, retail sales/leasing and multi-family investment sales. With a background in hotel, restaurant and institutional management, Matt enjoys educating clients on marketplace trends and connecting them to ideal properties. He is bi-lingual – fluent in English and Polish.
- 921 Lancaster Ave, Columbia, PA (Lancaster County) – 2,225 SF – Retail Sale
- Warwick Center, Lititz, PA (Lancaster County) – 2,200 SF – Retail Lease
- 5201 Main St, East Petersburg, PA (Lancaster County) – 32,376 SF – Retail Lease
- Warwick Center, Lititz, PA (Lancaster County) – 4,000 SF – Retail Lease
- 226 Willow Valley Lakes Dr, Willow Street, PA (Lancaster County) – 7,000 SF – Medical Office Lease
- 3425 Woodbridge Ct, York, PA (York County) – 40,000 SF – Industrial Flex Sale
- 1910 Kenneth Rd, York, PA (York County) – 1,500 SF – Medical Office Lease
- 313 Liberty Place, Lancaster, PA (Lancaster County) – 3,000 SF – Office Lease
- 2474 N George St, York, PA (York County) – 17,571 SF – Mixed-Use Investment Sale
- 1106 W King St, York, PA (York County) – 7,020 SF – 8-unit Multi-Family Investment Sale
- 24 E Main St, Mount Joy, PA (Lancaster County) – 2,886 SF – Mixed-Use Investment Sale
- 350 Locust St, Columbia, PA (Lancaster County) – 4,336 SF – Mixed-Use Investment Sale
- 2296 Market St, Elizabethtown, PA (Lancaster County) – 2,000 SF – Retail Sale
- 25 N Duke St, York, PA (York County) – 14,310 SF – 3-story Office Building in CBD Sale
- 6-12 Center Square, Hanover, PA (York County) – 19,354 SF – Mixed-Use Investment Sale
- 228 N Prince St, Lancaster, PA (Lancaster County) – 1,580 SF – Street Retail Lease
- 2915 N George St, York, PA (York County) – 4,000 – Office Lease
- 1053 N George St, York, PA (York County) – 3,000 SF – Restaurant Lease
- 3653 Mia Brae Dr, York, PA (York County) – 70,000 SF – Warehouse/Industrial Lease
- 1866 Colonial Village Ln, Lancaster, PA (Lancaster County) – 24,000 SF – Office/Warehouse/Flex Lease
Professional Associations & Awards
- Leadership Lancaster, 2019 CORE Class
- Lancaster County Association of Realtors, C&I Council
- Realtors Association of York and Adams Counties (RAYAC)
- Lancaster Rec Foundation Board Member
- Red Cross, York, PA
- AllSearch Staffing Group
- Association of Food and Drug Officials
- Brubaker Motors
- Community Options
- Community Services Group
- Edward Jones
- Hair Direct
- Inch’s Landscaping
- LANCO Credit Union
- Liberty Investment
- M&T Bank
- Northwest Bank
- Pagano Realty Solutions, LLC
- Phil Haven
- SPG Capital, LLC
- Willow Valley
- York Saw & Knife
Education & Certifications
- CCIM Candidate
- Pennsylvania Real Estate Salesperson License
- Penn State University, Bachelor of Arts, Hotel, Motel & Restaurant Management
"ROCK was professional, responsive and knowledgeable. I certainly would recommend them."
"Matt Czaus was great to work with – quite knowledgeable and always reachable. He understood our needs and viewpoints. He deftly facilitated negotiations that led to a signed lease. We are grateful to him and to ROCK for helping the Hidden History Center start an exciting new phase!"
"I had a very positive experience with ROCK and also with Matt Czaus. He was always very professional and stayed very even keeled through a sometimes rocky process. "
"Matt is friendly, personable, knowledgeable, and has an amazing work ethic. The whole experience has been wonderful, and the tenants that I have acquired are, by far, a better fit than I had expected."
"It was a great experience to work with Matt. He allowed us to rest easy knowing he was making things happen for us. We went from vacancy for two years to a three-year lease and we were thrilled. "
"Best CRE shop in the region…hands down."
"I have been very pleased with everyone I have dealt with at ROCK. Everyone has been very professional, friendly, and thorough."
"My experience with ROCK was served with respect and professionalism. Matt made the deal work well for all parties and ended up creating a quality work relationship."
"Very responsive, knowledgeable of the market."