Drew M. Steffens
Director of Data Services
Drew joined ROCK Commercial Real Estate in 2014 and currently serves as Director of Data Services. He ensures the ROCK team has ready access to the most comprehensive market statistics in our region and publishes this data in our quarterly Market REVIEW. Drew’s background in GIS technologies, CRM administration and business intelligence software brings a unique perspective to our region’s commercial real estate statistics.
In addition to data analytics, Drew taps into his creative side crafting 3D visuals and virtual tours to illustrate potential for underutilized space. His favorite 3D ventures include urban revival projects that modernize structures while maintaining historic charm.
- Veteran’s Administration, Willow Street – Cannibalization Study
- Lancaster YMCA – Customer & Market Analysis
- Vasont Systems – 3D Interior Previews
- HUB International – 3D Interior Previews & Test Fits
Professional Associations & Awards
- Mid Atlantic Real Estate Journal’s 2018 “30 Under 30” Recipient
- Main Street Hanover – Business Development Committee
- St. Matthew Lutheran Church, Hanover – Property Committee