Commercial Property Management
- Enforcement of lease compliance by tenant
- Database capturing tenants, prospective tenants, vendors, and emergency contacts
- Day-to-day building management, common areas and grounds
- Coordination and oversight for vendor service repairs and maintenance
- Bid solicitation and review for repairs and maintenance (e.g., annual service contracts)
- Periodic property visits and inspections
- 24/7 call system for emergencies
- Formal building and property inspections that include a report of recommendations
- Long-term strategic management for value creation, optimal performance and sustainability
- Long-term planning for the performance and replacement of capital improvements
- Establishment of bank accounts for operations, reserve funds, and/or security deposits
- Monthly bank reconciliations
- Cash management (monitor balances, forecast owner contributions and distributions)
- Invoice review, approval, allocation and payment
- Mortgage payment processing
- Estimated income tax payment processing
- Issuance of annual IRS Form 1099s to payment recipients
- Common area maintenance (CAM) calculations, reconciliations and billing
- Chargeback billing (e.g. snow removal, utilities)
- Income and expense analysis
- Development of customized financial reporting system (e.g. chart of accounts, balance sheet, income statement(s), cash flow report(s))
- Preparation and summary of monthly balance sheet, income statement, cash flow projections, general ledger, and other reports, as contracted
- Historical financial comparisons
- Preparation of annual budgets and other financial analysis, as contracted
- Budget variance analysis
- Return on Investment (ROI) analysis
- Assist third party accounting professionals with income tax return preparation
- Record adjusted accounting entries prepared by third party accounting professionals
- Development and maintenance of record-keeping system (e.g. CAM reconciliations, contracts, deposits, financial records, leases, invoices)
Property Management Assignments
As a client I greatly appreciate the professionalism and service that ROCK’s accounting team provides. Their standards and practices provide accurate data and timely information required for effective management and financial controls. They keep their eye on the numbers but also provide a big picture perspective.
Jack Kay, President & CEO
Susquehanna Real Estate
ROCK is always professional and goes the extra mile to get a deal done. It is always a pleasure working with them as a landlord/owner. We have thoroughly enjoyed our long-lasting relationship.
Dan Hawks, Director of Leasing
I am extremely satisfied. They are experts in their field of commercial real estate.
James Alexander, Director, Property Management
Lancaster General Hospital
For the past several years ROCK Commercial had been managing one property for us in Pennsylvania and doing a wonderful job in all areas. We were so pleased that we added another three properties (1 in Pennsylvania and 2 in Maryland) earlier this year. We are very pleased with their attentiveness and timely replies in all matters. We would highly recommend ROCK Commercial Real Estate to others.
Clearwing Partners Management, LLC
We consider Kevin a key member of our real estate team. Kevin knows where we are going, our palate for viable transactions and plays a vital role in making sure that we see all potential opportunities that can help our business grow. Kevin has been a part of our real estate team in the land acquisition, due diligence, entitlement and eventual sale of every significant transaction we have done in York County for years. We couldn’t ask for anything more.
The Stewart Companies
Very professional and knowledgeable. Good communication and advice when decisions needed to be made. Very prompt response to my phone calls, even late in the day into the evening.
David E. Fuchs
Dave Bode and his team at ROCK are what I consider the "go to" for commercial real estate business in York. They know this community and have contacts who can make things happen. They are personally and professionally committed to the York community and I appreciate their support of many nonprofits in York. Customer service is always first rate.
Michael Hady, President/CEO
Powder Mill Foundation
ROCK has a stellar reputation in our community as professional advisors and they deliver on that.
Anne Druck, President
United Way of York County
The ROCK team was diligent and responsive, and always available to assist when needed.
Amy McShane, Assistant Vice President
Outstanding organizational depth providing a results-oriented focus. Very refreshing to be armed with information, knowledge and resources to accomplish our goals.
Gregory Holsinger, President & CEO
U-GRO Learning Centres
Greg, as always, looked out for the best interest of my investments and provided guidance and insight that allowed me to make the best possible decision for my portfolio. I can’t imagine doing a commercial real estate transaction with anyone else!
JaNeene Powell, Owner
Harwell Properties, LLC
ROCK has a special way of looking at the market. They are creative and intuitive. They made sure that all of their contacts were aware of the space we had available and how being in our location could help their business grow. They met with current tenants to see if their ideas could be used in leasing our spaces. ROCK had reports and maps and demographics outlined in such a way that far exceeded our expectations. Kevin Hodge kept us up to date on their efforts and gave feedback along the way.
Patricia LaStella, Property Management & Development
Willow Valley Associates, Inc.
The great thing with ROCK and dealing with Jason is that I know I am dealing with somebody who knows the market, and operates with pure professionalism and integrity. Also, Jason and the staff at ROCK are long tenured associates with many years of experience. For me there is no question Jason and ROCK are the only people I would trust and deal with my real estate transactions. Highly recommend.
Eric Salzano, Investor