Ben Bode, CCIM
Ben joined ROCK in 2006 specializing in sales and leasing in the office and investment markets. During his time as a Brokerage Advisor, Ben established a proven track record of understanding his clients’ goals and achieving them in a professional and timely manner. Ben earned his CCIM Designation (Certified Commercial Investment Member) in 2014, which helped him hone his skills in investment analysis.
Ben leveraged his expertise and experience as a Brokerage Advisor to assist in the growth of ROCK’s Property Management team as a Property Manager from 2015-2018. He was responsible for the preparation and implementation of annual budgeting, lease compliance and evaluation, coordination of maintenance, presentations to executive and condominium boards and landlord/tenant relations for more than 900,000 square feet throughout Central Pennsylvania.
Ben rejoined the Brokerage Services team in 2019, enthusiastic to bring additional insight and experience to his clients’ real estate needs. Whether working with professional office users to medical/health care industries, small and mid-sized businesses to corporate offices, warehouse users to investors, Ben stays focused on solving real problems with practical solutions.
- 20 Expedition Trail, Gettysburg, PA (Adams County)/Landlord Representation – 60,000 SF – Medical Professional Office
- UPMC Hanover Health, Lease (Adams County) – 5,790 SF – Office
- Adams Oral Surgery, Lease (Adams County) – 3,489 SF – Office
- 3400 West Market Street, York, PA (York County)/Buyer Representation, Sale-Leaseback – 339,876 SF – Warehouse
- 3001 West Market Street, York, PA (York County)/Tenant Representation, Lease – 132,265 SF – Warehouse
- Space Leasing Portfolio – 200,000+ SF – Industrial, Office, Retail, and Land Properties, responsible for property valuation, management of leases, property disposition & acquisition
- 1010-1050 Plymouth Road, York, PA (York County) – 24,452 SF – 3 Building Professional Office Complex
Professional Associations & Awards
- Leadership York, Class of 2016
- Realtors Association of York and Adams Counties (RAYAC)
Community Service & Civic Engagement
- Stillmeadow Church of the Nazarene, Board Member (2019-2024)
- A&S Services Group
- Adams Oral Surgery
- Charles A. Schaefer Flowers
- Coldwell Banker Select Professionals
- Core Holdings Company, LLC (Core Design Group)
- Freedmont Mortgage Corporation
- Gastroenterology Associates of York
- Geo-Technical Associates
- Herbert, Rowland & Grubic (HRG Engineering)
- Kim’s Karate
- Kinsley Construction / Kinsley Equities
- Kline’s Services
- Liberty Tax Service
- M&G Realty, Inc. (Rutters)
- Northwest Savings Bank
- Phillips Group
- Quality Digital Office Technology
- Richard F. Mula Architects
- State Farm Insurance – Vincent Cerceo
- Susquehanna Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
- Susquehanna Real Estate
- UPMC Pinnacle Hanover
- Wellspan Properties / Wellspan Health Services
- Wherley Generations
Education & Certifications
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM), 2014
- Pennsylvania Real Estate Salesperson License
"Completely satisfied with the professionalism of ROCK Commercial Real Estate. Nate and Ben filled our office space in short order and provided us with great communication along the way. Will work with them again."
"In my nearly 40 years in business, I have purchased and/or leased real estate throughout Pennsylvania and in a dozen other states. I can truly say Ben was the best REALTOR I’ve ever worked with. Throughout the extensive process, Ben made himself available, did innumerable extra courtesies and was a steadfast supporter of our getting through."
"Ben Bode has always been accessible and knowledgeable. I feel comfortable that he always has my best interests in mind."
"Responsive, and representative of our interest in the transaction."
"Ben Bode was great to deal with and I would highly recommend."
"ROCK worked hard and was with us every step of the way."
"Ben was very professional and offered honest opinions regarding the marketability of the property. He responded very promptly to any questions I had."
"Experienced and professional."
"My experience was outstanding. Ben Bode was exceptional in that he was knowledgeable and he listened to everything I had to say and every concern I had. He responded promptly to my emails and phone calls. He explained/answered all my questions. He was pleasant to work with and I enjoyed looking for properties."
"Everyone at ROCK was extremely professional, helpful, timely and knowledgeable. Any commercial transactions I am involved with will include ROCK and especially Ben Bode. He was trained very well, learned very well from superb commercial real estate professionals. I cannot speak highly enough of the organization and its principals."
"Ben was very helpful and responsive. It was a very good experience."
"Ben Bode is a very good listener and did an excellent job of matching our needs and requirements with available properties in the geographic location we wished to be headquartered. I was impressed with Ben’s level of professionalism, and his willingness to expend the additional effort. He was very good in providing relevant information without being overly aggressive. I would highly recommend Ben to anyone wishing to relocate their business in the York area."
"Very honest and thorough folks. They always make time to listen to your concerns. It was certainly a great pleasure working with Ben Bode and Greg Finkelstein."
"ROCK is very professional and knowledgeable in the office space market!"
"Ben does an outstanding job. He answers your questions and is truly in your corner. His insights are valuable and authentic."
"Exceptional, very attentive and has both his client's and lessor's best interests at heart."
"Ben Bode was very straight forward and responsive. I've dealt with other companies that take days to reply and seem uninterested in making a deal. Working with ROCK was a great experience and the process was easy."
"My experience was great. David Bode and Ben Bode were both very attentive."