Patten joined ROCK Commercial Real Estate in 2020 as a Project Coordinator and was promoted to Brokerage Advisor in 2022. Patten is located primarily in ROCK’s Lancaster office where she focuses on multiple sectors including office sales/leasing and retail sales/leasing. Prior to joining ROCK, Patten worked for Walnut Capital Management in Pittsburgh as a Property Manager and Leasing Consultant. Patten is a graduate of the University of Pittsburgh.
- 3045 Marietta Avenue, Lancaster, PA (Lancaster County) – 15,710 SF - Medical Facility Lease
- 10-60 Copperfield Circle, Lititz, PA (Lancaster County) – 4,450 SF - Retail/Office Leases
- 941 Wheatland Avenue, Lancaster, PA (Lancaster County) – 3,494 SF - Professional Office Lease
- 23 S Market Street, Elizabethtown, PA (Lancaster County) – 2,908 SF – Office w/ Residential Sale
- 2300 Carlisle Road, York, PA (York County) – 5,760 SF – Office Sale
- 663-667 W Mason Avenue, York, PA (York County) – 4,077 SF - 6-Unit Multi-Family Sale
- 66-70 N Main Street, Red Lion, PA (York County) – 2,000 SF – Retail Leases
Contact InformationE: pmills@ROCKrealestate.net
Education & Certifications
- Pennsylvania Real Estate Salesperson License
- University of Pittsburgh
"Nate and Patten are a great, knowledgeable team. They're organized and professional yet approachable, responsive and easy to talk to. We couldn't have asked for a better experience."
"I am extremely satisfied. They are experts in their field of commercial real estate."
"Very professional and knowledgeable. Good communication and advice when decisions needed to be made. Very prompt response to my phone calls, even late in the day into the evening."