Stacey serves as Property Manager for 23 commercial properties totaling over 625,000 square feet. She joined ROCK in 2018 as Project Coordinator with an extensive background in residential sales and property management, including the management of 300 apartment units and more than 1,200 HOA/condo units in a 12-property portfolio. Prior to her involvement in real estate, Stacey managed several retail stores ranging in volume from $2 to $25 million annually.
- Surgical Center of York, York County – 40,689 SF – Medical Office
- Gettysburg Cancer Center, Adams County – 59,836 SF – Medical Office
- Heritage Plaza, York County – 18,000 SF – Retail
- York County History Center, York County – 34,250 SF – Office
- Thermacore, Lancaster County – 51,120 SF – Industrial
- Friendship Road, Dauphin County – 53,976 SF – Office
Professional Associations & Awards
- Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM), Associate Member
- Realtors Association of York and Adams Counties (RAYAC), Member
- Springettsbury Township, Zoning Board
- Yorktown Senior Center, Board Vice President (2018)
- 150 Farm Lane Partners
- 9 Nail Salon
- Attorney John Ogden
- Charter School Property Solutions
- Clearfield Motors
- Fifth Avenue Medical Condominium
- Giambalvo Family Limited Partnership
- Group Hanover, Inc. Engineers & Surveyors
- KOSKAP Partners
- PNC Bank
- Space Leasing
- SR2S Expedition
- York County History Center
- York Plymouth Associates
Education & Certifications
- Pennsylvania Real Estate Salesperson License
- Interior Design Institute, Certification Candidate, 2019
- Art Institute of York, Pennsylvania, Associates Degree, Marketing
"I met Stacey during the search for my studio. I wanted to start up a my own small business and was looking for a small, affordable space. I made so many phone calls to check out for some spaces, but very few of them returned my call. Because the space I needed was so small, I felt like no one was interested in talking to me. I was very disappointed and frustrated at the time. Then, Stacey called me. She not only answered all of my questions and listened patiently to all my concerns, but offered to help me with everything. I finally found a nice space for a very good price. Stacey is not only a professional and good at what she does, but she also has the desire to help others. I was so lucky to have met her and I will refer anyone I know."
"Stacey has been very good about keeping me up to date with the property activities. Very pleased with ROCK Property Management Services."
"A great company that works hard to deliver a professional quality of service to their customers."
"Stacey was easy to work with, she strived to find options that fit our needs, she was on time and knowledgeable about the property options."
"Stacey Ankrum provided outstanding service for us. She returned calls and answered questions without hesitation throughout the entire listing process. We were very satisfied with Stacey’s care of leasing and will be certain to use her in other listings in the future."
"I can only speak of Stacey and that was phenomenal, but if she is any indication of how your company runs then you have a solid business. Very professional and answered every question we had. Thank you ROCK and thank you Stacey!"
"“Stacy did a great job of communicating and follow-through."
"Professional, easy to work with, enjoyable and got the job done quickly!"
"Stacey was great and helped me every step of the way throughout the process."