Stacey serves as Property Manager for 52 commercial properties totaling nearly 1.2 million square feet. Her territory extends from South Central Pennsylvania to Northern Maryland. Stacey joined ROCK in 2018 with a background in residential sales and property management, including the management of 300 apartment units and more than 1,200 HOA/condo units in a 12-property portfolio. Prior to her involvement in real estate, Stacey managed several retail stores ranging in volume from $2 to $25 million annually.
- Gettysburg Cancer Center, Adams County, PA – 59,836 SF – Medical Office
- Heritage Plaza, York County, PA – 18,000 SF – Retail
- Aavid Boyd Corporation, Lancaster County, PA – 51,120 SF – Industrial
- Friendship Road, Dauphin County, PA – 53,976 SF – Office
- Thomas Johnson Center, Frederick County, MD – 27,573 SF – Retail
- Main Street Plaza, Carroll County, MD – 44,000 SF – Retail/Office
- Church Street, Adams County, PA – 81,793 SF – Industrial
- Gateway Center, Franklin County, PA – 49,867 SF – Retail
- City View Office Park, York County, PA – 17,000 SF – Medical Office
- Warwick Center, Lancaster County, PA – 37,400 SF – Retail
- Chester Square Shopping Center, York County, PA – 62,827 SF – Retail
- Northeast Shopping Center, York County, PA – 45,956 SF – Retail
- Wheatland Place, Lancaster County, PA – 41,596 SF – Office
- Tolna Road, York County, PA – 45,000 SF – Industrial
- Plymouth Road, York County, PA – 24,561 SF – Medical Office
Professional Associations & Awards
- Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM), Associate Member
- Realtors Association of York and Adams Counties (RAYAC), Member
Community Service & Civic Engagement
- Springettsbury Township, Zoning Board (through 2022)
- Yorktown Senior Center, Board Vice President (2018)
- 150 Farm Lane Partners
- 9 Nail Salon
- Attorney John Ogden
- Charter School Property Solutions
- Clearfield Motors
- Giambalvo Family Limited Partnership
- Group Hanover, Inc. Engineers & Surveyors
- KOSKAP Partners
- Montecito Medical Management
- PNC Bank
- Space Leasing
- Susquehanna Real Estate
- Warwick Center
- Wheatland Associates
- Yewell Properties
- York County Economic Development Corporation
- York Plymouth Associates
Education & Certifications
- Pennsylvania and Maryland Real Estate Salesperson Licenses
- Interior Design Institute, Certification Candidate, 2019
- Art Institute of York, Pennsylvania, Associates Degree, Marketing
"For the past several years ROCK Commercial had been managing one property for us in Pennsylvania and doing a wonderful job in all areas. We were so pleased that we added another three properties (1 in Pennsylvania and 2 in Maryland) earlier this year. We are very pleased with their attentiveness and timely replies in all matters. We would highly recommend ROCK Commercial Real Estate to others."
"Stacey has been very good about keeping me up to date with the property activities. Very pleased with ROCK Property Management Services."
"Stacey was easy to work with, she strived to find options that fit our needs, she was on time and knowledgeable about the property options."
"I met Stacey during the search for my studio. I wanted to start up a my own small business and was looking for a small, affordable space. I made so many phone calls to check out for some spaces, but very few of them returned my call. Because the space I needed was so small, I felt like no one was interested in talking to me. I was very disappointed and frustrated at the time. Then, Stacey called me. She not only answered all of my questions and listened patiently to all my concerns, but offered to help me with everything. I finally found a nice space for a very good price. Stacey is not only a professional and good at what she does, but she also has the desire to help others. I was so lucky to have met her and I will refer anyone I know."
"A great company that works hard to deliver a professional quality of service to their customers."
"We are very pleased with the service we are receiving. Since ROCK became the property management company for our building, we've noticed an improvement in responsiveness and attempts to keep the property tidy."
"ROCK Property Management has provided excellent support over this first year at 262 Church Street. Stacey has worked extremely well with Bob in implementing changes and improvements to the property. Thank you."
"Stacey has been wonderful to work with. Always responsive and helpful. We have been with ROCK for many years and have never had any issues at all. Stacey and ROCK have gone out of their way to take care of our needs."
"I can only speak of Stacey and that was phenomenal, but if she is any indication of how your company runs then you have a solid business. Very professional and answered every question we had. Thank you ROCK and thank you Stacey!"
"Stacy did a great job of communicating and follow-through."
"Stacey Ankrum provided outstanding service for us. She returned calls and answered questions without hesitation throughout the entire listing process. We were very satisfied with Stacey’s care of leasing and will be certain to use her in other listings in the future."
"Professional, easy to work with, enjoyable and got the job done quickly!"
"Stacey was great and helped me every step of the way throughout the process."
"Our ROCK property manager is very courteous and gets back to the tenants in a timely manner."
"Stacey Ankrum and Scott Stare are great, and we work very well together. I would recommend them to others."
"We have owned this property since January 2020 and have had a great experience with Stacey. She is responsive and very knowledgeable about the building and has good relationships with our tenants. I am confident she is on top of everything in a building with 10 different tenants."