Travis joined ROCK in 2021 as a Property Manager and currently manages 36 properties totaling more than 1.5 million square feet. He has served as an Assistant Project Manager for High Construction Company and Wagman. Prior to his involvement in real estate, Travis owned a landscaping business for 11 years.
Travis’s previous business experience has been invaluable in understanding the importance of client satisfaction through relationship-building, timely project management and effective communication skills. In addition to these skillsets, Travis is adept in blueprint analysis and design, budget oversight, data compilation, proposal development and the supervision of personnel.
- Susquehanna Commerce Center, York, PA (York County) – 203,148 SF – Class A Office
- Traditions Bank Portfolio (York and Lancaster Counties) – Class A Office and Retail Banking
- DGR Partners, LP
- Giambalvo Family Limited Partnership
- High Street Logistics Properties
- Jerry Watson Portfolio
- John Polli – 3501 Concord Road Associates, LP
- Moove In Land & Cattle Company LLC
- Quay and Darlene Smith
- Traditions Bank
- Willow Springs Partnership
Education & Certifications
- Maryland Real Estate, Salesperson License
- Pennsylvania College of Technology, Associates of Applied Sciences, Applied Horticulture and Horticulture Business Services
- FAA Certified Commercial Drone Pilot
- Thermal Imaging Certification
"We have been very impressed with Travis' communication and responsiveness. Working with a Property Management firm was new to us, but it has been a smooth transition."
"Travis is very attentive to detail and follow through. He treats the building like it was his own and the tenants enjoy working with him."
"Travis has been very attentive and expedient with regards to whatever issues we have encountered. Communication has been fantastic as well. Look forward to working with this group."
"ROCK's Property Management people are very professional. Barry and Kirsten do a great job with the accounting. Travis is very proactive and accommodating to both the landlord and the various tenants."