Partner, Chief Financial Officer
Barry joined ROCK in 2004 and oversees ROCK’s accounting and human resources needs, while assisting in the oversight of ROCK’s Property Management team. He transitioned into an ownership role with ROCK in 2018. Barry previously served as Vice President-Operations at York County Economic Development Corporation (1995-2004) and Fiscal Manager for United Cerebral Palsy of South Central PA (1990-1995).
- LCBC Church
- ROCK Activities (Helping Hand For The Homeless, Hope Street Garden)
- CODO Entities
- Fifth Avenue Medical Condominium
- Susquehanna Commerce Center Condominium Association, Inc.
- Susquehanna Real Estate, LP
- White Rose Business Center Condominium Owners Association
- York Plymouth Associates
- A Variety of Other Individuals and Partnerships
Education & Certifications
- Shippensburg University, Accounting B.S.B.A. (1989)
"As a client, I greatly appreciate the professionalism and service that ROCK’s accounting team provides. Their standards and practices provide accurate data and timely information required for effective management and financial controls. They keep their eye on the numbers but also provide a big picture perspective that is helpful in dealing with strategic issues."
"RKL values ROCK’s accounting services for several reasons. The information is provided timely, it is well organized, and accurate. The team at ROCK is quick to respond if there is a question and they are professional and courteous. When we receive the info, it is in a format that is easy to use and ready to go for the preparation of tax returns and with sufficient detail to complete the returns quickly and efficiently."