Kevin Hodge, CCIM
| Add Contact
Kevin joined ROCK Commercial Real Estate in 2003. He specializes in industrial and land sales. He has worked in the commercial real estate, rehabilitation and economic development industry for 19 years. During that time, Kevin has been involved in the development of over 3.2 million square feet of new, industrial buildings. Prior to ROCK, Kevin worked for York County Economic Development Corporation (YCEDC) as Senior Manager of Development and Historic York, Inc. as a Historic Tax Credit Preservation Specialist, where he assisted developers in conversion projects. Kevin obtained his Masters Degree in Historic Preservation from Boston University and has undergraduate degrees in Business and Economics.
Kevin is involved with Young Life which works with middle and high school age kids. He is also using his real estate skills and experience to assist his church in their master planning and expansion efforts.
- "Our relationship with ROCK is a significant partnership. We consider Kevin a key member of our real estate team. Kevin knows where we are going, our palate for viable transactions and plays a vital role in making sure that we see all potential opportunities that can help our business grow. Kevin has been a part of our real estate team in the land acquisition, due diligence, entitlement and eventual sale of every significant transaction we have done in York County for the past eight years. We couldn't ask for anything more." - Gary Stewart, The Stewart Companies
- "Kevin was exceptional; I wouldn't hesitate to refer him to anyone." - J. Wade Atkinson, Gordon Waste
- "I have had very little experience with commercial real estate and ROCK was very helpful in helping me understand the process. My advisor Kevin Hodge was very accessible when I needed information." -Mike Wagner, United Cerebral Palsy
IN MY SPARE TIME
"I enjoy spending time with my wife and four kids exploring the outdoors."
LICENSING & CERTIFICATION
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM)
- PA Real Estate Salesperson License