Heather M. Kreiger, CCIM
Heather joined ROCK Commercial Real Estate in 2007. She was the Director of Research and Marketing prior to transitioning to her role as Brokerage Advisor. With her vast background, Heather has been involved in various research and consulting projects that include market studies, retail location analyses, site analyses, and a variety of commercial real estate research reports. Heather is located in ROCK’s Lancaster office where she focuses on office and industrial sales and leasing, in addition to consulting and investment sales.
- Warwick Center, Lititz, PA – 36,542 SF – Neighborhood Retail Center
- Queensgate Shopping Center, York, PA – 19,797 SF – Retail Lease
- Liberty Place, 313 West Liberty Street, Lancaster, PA (Lancaster County) – 167,000 SF – Office Complex Lease
- 402 East Penn Avenue, Robesonia, PA (Berks County) – 3,000 SF – Bank Branch Disposition
- 1191 Eichelberger Street, Hanover, PA (York County) – 4,279 SF – Bank Branch Disposition
- 15-19 North Market Street, Duncannon, PA (Perry County) – 4,830 SF – Bank Receivership
- 11 Lincoln Street, New Oxford, PA (Adams County) – 11,500 SF – Industrial Facility Sale
- 235 St. Charles Way, York, PA (York County) – 7,000 SF – Office Lease
- 6 Bank Branch Dispositions, Lancaster County, PA
- Pennsylvania Housing Market Study, Hanover, PA
- PA Non-Profit Membership Study, Lancaster County
- York Habitat for Humanity — ReStore Committee (2018-2020)
- York County Planning Commission — Housing and Community Development Loan Committee (2015-2021)
- Junior Achievement — Finance Park Volunteer (2012-2016) & In-Class Volunteer (2009-2016)
- Drogaris Companies
- Hospice & Community Care
- Kinsley Properties
- Mark Lane, LLC
- Newtek Small Business Finance, LLC
- Northwest Bank
- PNC Bank
- York Habitat for Humanity
- Yorklyn Construction Co, Inc.
- York Traditions Bank
"As always, Heather and ROCK did a great job for us. Always very accessible and prompt getting answers!"
"Working with ROCK is always professional and a positive experience. ROCK provides the customer service that we need, and the advice to help navigate through negotiations. They are always willing to help to make each side come to the table."
"Professional, knowledgeable and friendly. Heather has been patient with us for the past four years and has been very helpful. She always responds in a timely fashion and is always professional!"
"Heather was very responsive and available throughout the entire process. I would definitely work with her and ROCK again."
"Heather provided good guidance, assistance and direction in a timely matter."
"Heather was very warm and professional and I was always treated with respect. She was very knowledgeable and always available to respond to questions. I was extremely grateful to have had Heather as our sales agent. She made the whole process go smoothly. I am forever grateful for her. Thank you!"
"Heather Krieger assisted York Habitat for Humanity with identifying an appropriate space for our new retail operation. She spent almost two years helping us sort through properties and best options. She was always available, ready with meaningful data, eager to provide counsel and a top notch professional!! She regularly went above and beyond our expectations and was always positive and realistic!"
"Everyone I have dealt with at ROCK has been very nice to deal with. They have also been very professional and thorough."
"Both Heather and Dave were great to work with, answered my questions and were quick to obtain information I requested."
"Heather was very helpful and responsive."
"Heather and Dave were always available and quick to respond to any request. They understood what our needs were and looked at all options to get us where we needed to be."