York & Lancaster Offices
Eric serves as Property Manager for 37 commercial properties totaling more than 950,000 square feet in South Central Pennsylvania. Eric has worked in the property management field for more than 18 years, and has managed almost every type of property including office, retail, manufacturing, warehouse, and residential. Eric graduated from Penn State University with a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration and Marketing.
- Susquehanna Commerce Center, York, PA (York County) – 203,148 SF – Class A Office
- Traditions Bank Portfolio (York and Lancaster Counties) – Class A Office and Retail Banking
- 20 Grumbacher Road, York, PA (York County) – Large Warehouse Manufacturing Building
- 2820 Whiteford Road, York, PA (York County) – Retail Center
- 210 East Main Street, New Holland, PA (Lancaster County) – Large Office/Retail
- Northeast Shopping Center, York, PA (York County) – Large Retail Center
- 3635-3725 Board Road, York, PA (York County) – Large Manufacturing and Warehouse Building
- 941 Wheatland Avenue, Lancaster, PA (Lancaster County) – Large Multi-Tenant Office Building
Professional Associations & Awards
- Realtors Association of York and Adams Counties (RAYAC), Member
- Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM), Member
- Donegal Youth Soccer Coach (2010-2015)
"Thank you all for the really excellent work you do, week in and week out. So impressive."
"Selling a commercial property, especially with no experience in this arena, can be time-consuming, frustrating, and an intimidating process. However, Eric made the process as easy as possible and demonstrated that he truly understood the other demands on my time. When we faced roadblocks, Eric found creative solutions. Eric and the team at ROCK Commercial Real Estate provided outstanding customer service and used their skills to sell a difficult-to-move property at a price that was fair to both parties."
"ROCK’s Property Management team has been managing our commercial property for the past two years. Eric Stankiewicz and his support team have been very responsive to all of our needs. As importantly, they are responsive to the needs of our tenants. From current and future maintenance needs, to financial accountability and reporting, ROCK’s Property Management has really helped make our investment worry free."
"I have enjoyed working with Eric Stankiewicz and thank him for his dependable service and quick responses in the past."