ROCK Commercial Real Estate, LLC is a growing commercial real estate brokerage firm specializing in the sale, leasing and management of commercial real estate in the Central Pennsylvania and Northern Maryland region. ROCK is seeking a Property Management Coordinator to work in its York, PA and Lancaster, PA offices for 30-40 hours per week and provide administrative support for its commercial real estate property management operations.
This position does not require any prior commercial real estate experience, just a sincere commitment and interest to take initiative and learn all aspects of the industry. While a Pennsylvania Real Estate license is not required for consideration, a successful candidate will be required to obtain their license within ninety (90) days of employment.
Essential Functions, Duties and Responsibilities
- Learn and understand commercial real estate industry
- Perform outbound calling to commercial real estate clients (landlords and tenants, vendors, etc.)
- Respond to property management inquiries from landlords, tenants, vendors, prospects, etc.
- Review, analyze and summarize lease agreements, amendments and other related documents
- Enter information into CRM application to enhance and maintain commercial real estate database used to track property management activities and contacts
- Prepare, review, analyze, summarize and update real estate documents (e.g., bid solicitations, lease documents, property management agreements, tenant introduction letters, etc.)
- Assist Property Manager with lease administration activities (i.e., tenant compliance; determining maintenance responsibilities between landlord and tenant)
- Create work orders for maintenance/repairs and review invoicing prior to billing
- Schedule maintenance and repair services for managed property clients (i.e., dispatch vendors)
- Assist Property Managers in the review and allocation of managed property invoices from vendors
- Assist Property Managers with the administration and oversight of parking lot leases
- Assist Property Managers with the administration and oversight of security access systems for managed properties
- Create and maintain emergency contact lists for managed property owners and tenants
- Solicitation of proposals for contracted services (e.g., maintenance/repairs, lawn care, snow removal)
- Assist in the review of contracts to protect interests of ROCK and its managed property clients
- Track expiring leases and management agreements for managed properties to ensure timely renewal
- Track receipts of certificates of insurance (landlords, tenants, vendors) and enter information into CRM application
- Communicate with landlords, tenants, vendors and insurance providers regarding maintaining the insurance requirements of various working agreements (e.g., contracts, leases, property management agreements, etc.)
- Shadow Property Managers on meetings and site inspections
- Attend and assist in the coordination/scheduling/setup of formal meetings (e.g., Condo Association meetings)
- Assist in the development of marketing materials for new property management business
- Assist Property Managers with the performance of research and analysis (e.g., solving maintenance and repair issues, identifying new vendors, etc.)
- Run errands (e.g., deliver/pick up documents and keys, meet vendors at site, etc.)
- Help ensure that Property Managers and other team members have adequate property access in the event of an emergency
- Take property photos
- Communicate activities to property management team members on a timely basis
- Manage time effectively with clients, co-workers, landlords, tenants, vendors, etc.
- All other related tasks, as needed, to affirm ROCK’s brand as a leading provider of commercial real estate property management in the region
- 30-40 hour work schedule would occur between the hours of 7:30 AM to 5:00 PM Monday through Friday
- PA Real Estate License preferred – if not, position will require licensing within ninety (90) days of employment
- Experience with commercial real estate preferred
- Experience in data management including the ability to enter data timely and accurately
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite products
- Proficient in Adobe Acrobat products
- Strong CRM application skills
- Demonstrated ability to work both independently and as part of a team to meet goals and objectives
- Proven record of meeting deadlines and providing excellent internal and external customer service
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Effective listening and critical thinking skills
- Problem solving skills
- Relentless attention to detail
Submit An Application
Please submit resumes through email to Barry Wildasin.
ROCK is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.