Michael Katz, CCIM
Training & Development Facilitator
| Add Contact
Michael joined ROCK Commercial Real Estate in 2003 after obtaining a B.A. in business Administration from Penn State University. He has worked in the commercial real estate industry for over 10 years, most recently joining the retail team. Prior to being a Retail Coordinator, Michael served ROCK as a Brokerage Advisor and a Project Coordinator.
- "Mike is detailed oriented, thorough, attentive, responsive and I would ask for no more. It doesn't get any better then him."
- Holly E. Holleran, Meadowbrookland Company
- "Mike was very helpful and able to answer all of our questions and guide us through this process."
- Robert J. Woods, United Way of York County
- "Steve Clipman and Michael Katz were awesome. Steve is a good friend and we have worked on multiple deals together over the past several years. Michael was extremely helpful during the times that Steve wasn't available. I appreciate the Rock team very much." - Tim Barley Sr.
IN MY SPARE TIME
"I enjoy spending time with my wife and two children. My hobbies include seeing new places with my family and playing tennis"
LICENSING & CERTIFICATION
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM)
- PA Real Estate Salesperson License