or Certified Commercial Investment Members are experts in
investment real estate.
69% of ROCK's Brokerage Advisors are CCIM certified.
- Over 15,000 professionals have earned
- Mastery of financial analysis, market analysis, user decision analysis and investment analysis
- Designation earned through course work, transaction resume, and comprehensive exam
or Society of Industrial and Office Realtors is an elite
designation. It represents a mastery of all the facets involved in industrial and office real estate.
Currently, 33% of ROCK's Brokerage Advisors are SIOR certified.
SIOR: Society of Industrial and Office Realtors
- 3,000 members in 630 cities and 32 countries
- Each SIOR closes an average of 30 deals
- Each SIOR lease or sell 1.1 million
square feet of space totaling $33.4 million
International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
members in the U.S., Canada and 80+ countries. The ICSC is the
global trade association of the shopping center industry.
Currently 16% of ROCK's Brokerage Advisors are ICSC members.
- Promote marketing of consumer goods and services
- Establish codes of fair business ethics and dealings
- Encourage research into the architecture and design and
into the development of improved management and maintenance
- Collect and disseminate information about techniques
of profitable operation
- Study economic, marketing and promotional conditions
- Promote the prestige and standing of members as reputable
specialists in the field of shopping center development and
Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM)
individual members and 500 corporate members with 80 U.S.
chapters and 8 international chapters.
Currently ROCK's Property
Manager is the only commercial CPM located in York County, Pennsylvania.
- Source for education, resources, information and
membership for real estate management professionals
- Promotes ethical real estate management practices
- Certified Property Manager (CPM) designation
- IREM CPM members in the United States manage over $1.5
trillion in real estate assets
- Members hold nearly 70% upper-level management
Approximately 628 commercial practitioners out of
250,000 nationwide have both CCIM and
- 69% of Advisors have the CCIM designation
- 33% of Advisors have the SIOR designation
- 16% of Advisors have the ICSC
- Only commercial Property Manager to have the CPM designation
in York, Pennsylvania
- Most CCIM's in
South Central Pennsylvania
- Most SIOR's in
ROCK ADVISOR DESIGNATIONS
O. Birkeland, CCIM
David L. Bode, CCIM, SIOR
Benjamin M. Chiaro,
Finkelstein, CPA, CCIM
Kevin A. Hodge,
David E. Keech, CCIM, SIOR
Turnbull, CCIM, SIOR
Benjamin M. Bode, CCIM